Thursday, July 29, 2010

Where can I learn everything there is to know about mortgages?

I want to learn the math behind how mortage payments are calculated. I want to know about any other fees involved. What's a ';prepayment penalty';? What other terms is there to know? This whole area is fuzzy / blurry to me. I never bought a house before.Where can I learn everything there is to know about mortgages?
I speak for everyone and therefore I have the best answer.





%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;Where can I learn everything there is to know about mortgages?
www.bankrate.com





There is so much information there. You can read for hours.





Let your real estate Agent help you find the right lender for your situation. That is always the best policy.
i just bought a house using a mortgage broker and i think it's the way to go. it costs a few more quid but it's in his interest to get you a mortgage as most of them don't get paid unless you get your house. good luck i hope it works out for you
go to a mortgage broker or a good and experienced real estate agent. they should be able to fill you in. dont go to a bank, because they only tell you what they want you to know in order to make the most money from you.
  • baby sunscreen
  • make up brushes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment