Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What Benefit Or Bonus For Good Mortgages And Car Loans?

Is there any benefit or bonus for people who live within their means with current mortgage, household bills, and car loans?





Is there a fundamental flaw in the ';Bail Out'; frenzy? Does this Sound like ';Weapons Of Mass Destruction'; again?What Benefit Or Bonus For Good Mortgages And Car Loans?
No, they pretty much want to f@ck us and save the irresponsible.





10 years ahead on my mortgage from paying on the principal monthly, because I bought a home that I could afford on one income. No credit card debt and my 05 Cobalt is paid for.What Benefit Or Bonus For Good Mortgages And Car Loans?
No it's self destruction at others expense. I personally know someone who lost their home, the following week they were off on vacation. I often wondered how they could go out to dinner four or five times a week and never think about taking a lunch to work.The sad part is nothing has changed for them other than the restaurants at their new location

No comments:

Post a Comment