Sunday, August 22, 2010

How can I consolidate two mortgages,lower interest %,& paymeny?

If you don't really know,don't give your feedback. I don't want to get an E-Mail buddy or talkto anyone I just want an answer? I really want to find out ,only the truth.How can I consolidate two mortgages,lower interest %,%26amp; paymeny?
If you have a first and second mortgage, you would want to refinance into one mortgage for probably a 30 year fixed for a lower payment. You would need some equity in your home as lenders are tightening their lending practices. Call your local bank or credit union or look online for rates. Most sites have a calculator to estimate your payment.How can I consolidate two mortgages,lower interest %,%26amp; paymeny?
First, if you're half through on both of your mortgages, you paid about 70% of the interest. That's how banks make their money. If their fairly new(under 5 years), you can either call banks or go through a mortgage broker for the best rates. Make sure it's a fixed rate with an open end which means you can pay down the mortgage any time without being penalized.
The additional infromation you provided (';If you don't really know ... I really want to find out ...';) is really helpful, not to say polite and encouraging.


When somebody so articulate and civil could even obtain two mortgages, one knows that the mortgage industry is in trouble.
Hi,


I used ';Credit Solution'; to settle my mortgage.They managed to reduce my mortgage up to 58%.It's legitimate.I came across this company on NBC News Special Edition.Check it out here:


http://simurl.com/DDD-uu-dd

No comments:

Post a Comment