Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Who has the best mortgages for first time home buyer in St. Louis Missouri?

I am not a rich person but I need a home for my wife and two girls. The price range is between 100,000 and 120,000 if that is needed. I have zero money to put down, but I might be able to dig up about a thousand dollars or so. Any help would me much appriciated. Thanks Alot!Who has the best mortgages for first time home buyer in St. Louis Missouri?
if you have a 620 you can look at mycommunity....it's zero down....otherwise you can use the FHA with 2.25% down payment.





make sure to get the seller to pay for the closing costs!!!








*710 is good but it will not change your rate on the government programsWho has the best mortgages for first time home buyer in St. Louis Missouri?
Go to ditech.com they have no junk fees
Check with the Missouri Housing Development Commission to see if you qualify for any of their first time home buyer programs.





Check out the site below to learn more. Good luck!
  • baby sunscreen
  • the bees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment