Sunday, August 22, 2010

Is it true that banks are not lending for mortgages?

I want to apply for a home loan and I have a score of 595. I heard one can be approved with a decent income with a minimum score of 550. However, I've heard that banks aren't loaning money to anyone during this time of struggle in our economy.Is it true that banks are not lending for mortgages?
595 is fairly low. You aren't likely to get a loan now.Is it true that banks are not lending for mortgages?
Loans are being made every day. Some banks may decline all mortgages or may make the applicant have such a high income relative to the mortgage that it is almost impossible. If you are declined in one bank the one next door may be more inclined. I have not knowledge of the standards or credit scores that are now required but I suspect banks to vary at this time.
They are lending, but you need good credit. 595 is not.
no, I just got one........
  • baby sunscreen
  • the bees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment