Sunday, August 22, 2010

Who can tell the different between a mortgages credit vs a regular one you purchase on liner?

I had a mortgage company run my credit score, the credit score was higher them the credit score I run on www.myfico.com. Can anyone tell me why?Who can tell the different between a mortgages credit vs a regular one you purchase on liner?
There are three reporting agencies and they hardly ever match....they are usually in the small ballpark, but the three agencies apply the formula differently... and who knows which one MyFico uses.....





Also, not all creditors report to ALL 3 agencies....that is also why there are differences.....some companies may report to only one agency, another might report to a different one...and the third agency never even knows that a particular credit is out there because it was never reported to that agency.Who can tell the different between a mortgages credit vs a regular one you purchase on liner?
http://www.lendermark.com/why_do_i_have_鈥?/a>
I am a Loan Officer, and at my company we use what is called the mid score,by that i mean we use the score that is not the highest nor the lowest but the mid range. your score @ myfico may be the lowest. Hope this helps. Any questions, click my profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment